Applications for the Summer 2023 Law Fellowship open on February 27 and close on March 27, 2023, at 10:00 pm EST
- Complete online application (below).
- Cover letter: One page letter describing what you hope to gain from the program.
- Resume: Must include academic and professional background, and extracurricular activities.
- Two letters of recommendation: Can be from a professor or employer. The letter must be included in your application or sent directly by the recommender via email to CHLI’s Senior Internship Programs Manager, Nicole Marín at email@example.com.
- Personal statement: In approximately 600-800 words, describe your family, work, educational, and community experience that led you to apply to the CHLI Law Felllowship Program. How do these experiences relate to your long-term goals? How will you continue your leadership within the community?